4G LTE CPE HUAWEI B593 Router is the first LTE TDD wireless broadband router of the world, supports LTE TDD/FDD 800/1800/2300/2600MHz, up to 100Mmbs download speed and access to up to 32 WIFI devices that become an ideal home entertainment and information exchange hub.It supports multi-devices simultaneous high speed access, perfect for SOHO's and small businesses with its connectivity options of the world.
Frequency (4G) : LTE FDD 2600/2100/1800/900/800 MHz LTE TDD 2600 MHz Frequency (3G):UMTS 2100/900 MHz Frequency (2G): GSM 1900/1800/900/850 MHz Speed (4G): 150Mbps download; 50Mbps upload Speed (3G):42.2Mbps DC-HSPA+ download; 5.76Mbps upload SIM Slot :1 x Standard Size Wi-Fi :802.11b/g/n; Encryption WEP, WPA and WPA2 Supports up to 32 devices. LAN: 4 x Auto-sensing Ethernet RJ45 interface Telephone:2 x Phone jack RJ11 interface USB:1 x USB 2.0 host port Dimensions:194 x 177 x 64 mm Weight: 447g (excluding the charger) Web Management Page: http://192.168.1.1 default password admin, in English language.
Other Features :Firewall, VoIP, TR069 remote management. HTTP online upgrade, QoS, USB share, UPnP IPv6, DLNA, fax, print, VPS, VLAN(option function)
White B593s-22 4G Gateway
RJ45 USB Cable
100-240V Power Adaptor UK 3-pin plug
Quick Start & Safety Information
1. Insert the SIM card into the SIM card slot.
2. Connect the power cord to the modem and the wall socket.
3. Turn on your computer and any other devices modem LAN and USB ports.
4. Turn on your modem POWER button.
CONNECTING PC TO THE MODEM WLAN CONNECTION
1. Turn on your modem POWER button.
2. Make an indicator that the WLAN is enabled. To activate the WLAN feature on and off by holding the WLAN button for more than 3 seconds.
3. Select your network from the list of wireless networks, the SSID name is the same as the name of your modem and press connect. Enter the network security key.
Note: * The SSID and network security key can be found on the label on the back of the modem.
* You can review and change the WLAN security settings for the network-management page under General Settings> WLAN Settings > Security.
4. If the PIN code request is active, log network management page (http://192.168.1.1 ) and enter the correct PIN code in the field provided.
Network Management Page Opening
1. Make sure that your flash drive and a computer or device the connection is established correctly.
2. Start a web browser and enter the address http://192.168.1.1
3. If the PIN code request is active, asking the network management side of it. The default PIN is 0000.